1. YOUR LEASE IS EXPIRING AND YOU ARE NOT RENEWING Your landlord just offered you a renewal lease that doubles the rent for Nevada rental space. So now you’re planning to re-locate to a more affordable commercial building. This is a good opportunity to review your real estate objectives in terms of space, budget, growth and location. Updated daily, our listing database is an excellent resource of all commercial property for Tenants, suitable to tech companies, law firms, showrooms, art galleries, health care providers, and all areas of commerce. We display every the best available location for rent in Nevada.
2. RE-DEVELOPMENT OF YOUR COMMERCIAL BUILDING Suddenly you receive a certified letter informing you that your landlord has decided to exercise the cancellation clause in your commercial space lease requiring you to vacate your office within 120 days. You immediately need to find a Nevada space for rent that will be built out, furnished and wired for phone and Internet within 120 days. Thomas M. Lenner - North American Commercial® has the best track record of negotiating real estate transactions all Nevada landlords, owners, and managing agents. We will introduce you to the best buildings and spaces where your time-frame for possession can be met.
3. YOUR COMPANY IS EXPANDING In the previous year, your team has grown from 6 to 25 and your 2,000 square-foot space is too small to hire the personnel you need to expand. But you have four years remaining on your Nevada space lease. It’s possible you can trade up to a larger space within the building, but if one isn’t available, why not sublease your office and explore a more suitable Nevada suite for rent?
4. YOUR START-UP IS LOOKING FOR ITS FIRST COMMERCIAL SPACE Your start-up is gaining ground and you need your own Nevada space. Input from Thomas M. Lenner - North American Commercial® can help you find the best “start-up friendly” landlord that will welcome your new venture with expandable space, and a reasonable security deposit.
5. YOUR OUT-OF-TOWN BUSINESS SEEKS A NEVADA LOCATION Maybe you are an engineering firm established on the West Coast, servicing clients in Nevada, or perhaps you’re a London based consulting firm expanding into the lucrative Nevada Market. Out of state businesses can face unique challenges when acquiring their first Nevada location. If you are not familiar with the Nevada commercial real estate market, buildings, neighborhoods, or landlord and lease requirements, Thomas M. Lenner - North American Commercial® is ready to facilitate your search. Our agents help you set the best expectations concerning rental rates, escalations, utility rates and additional costs for commercial property for rent.
FINDING COMMERCIAL PROPERTY FOR RENT: SELF SERVICE OR ASSISTED SEARCH? Our database of Nevada rental space for lease displays thousands of updated listings. But selecting the best listings is only the first step of a long process. Then you need to schedule onsite inspections and get answers to essential questions about each property: • When is the space available? • Is the rent negotiable? • Will the landlord build out for you? • How long should your lease be? Once you decide to submit an offer for a Nevada space for rent, you need to negotiate business terms with the landlord. This process includes drafting offers and counter-proposals and reaching agreement on final lease language.
Since 2005 - Thomas M Lenner - North American Commercial® have negotiated hundreds of commercial real estate transactions. We have relationships with the best landlords, property owners, REITs, managing agents, leasing agents and property managers. We also have years of experience handling the architectural, telecommunications and moving issues that may arise.
Call Us directly to receive practical input for all your location requirements, and to discuss your best property rental Nevada options.
"THE BEST WAY TO PREDICT THE FUTURE IS TO CREATE IT." Thomas "Matthew" Lenner“USAF Veteran” NV Lic # S.0064530 North American Commercial® 9079 W Post Rd, Suite 120 Las Vegas, NV 89148 (702) 623-8000 main (702) 623-5656 fax (702) 354-1466 cell E-mail:email@example.com